Thursday, May 1, 2008

Text messages with attachments, Long SMSs, Update your Facebook Profile.... FREE


Here's something that I found to be worth. Messmo is a software that can be installed on any mobile, absolutely free to download.
Once installed, you can send free SMSs, Text messages, attachments... and much more!
I could share pics with my friends, discuss on the latest hot topics in town, while we were all at distant locations.
The best part was that I could update my profile on Facebook, upload new pics, and everything done right from my mobile!
Is'nt that amazing?!?! ... Ok, try this out for yourselves and let me know.

7 comments:

MessmoUser said...

Its quite exciting application. I have an advantage, all my friends are using messmo. We practically share every moment. Wherever we are, we just take a snap and broadcast it to my friends :) Great Application!!

MessmoUser said...

facebook feature is the best!! I can manage my facebook account anytime from anywhere now!!! Excellent Application!!

MessmoUser said...

Can anyone update me with some details about micropublisher ?

David said...

Micro Publisher is an interface, which is controlled through web.

The user can create a channel on the Publisher page and Invite his friends or a group to subscribe to his channel through Messmo on their mobile.

Refer the following URL to access the Publisher page: http://messmo.com/Publisher

Now try this on your mobile and Enjoy!!!!!!

David said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MessmoUser said...

I had tried messmo before, but it was sort of basic, but my friend kept
telling me to use this new version. It seems much better - the Facebook
connection is cool, and it is easy to send emails when I need to

Unknown said...

I have tried this application already and it really worked well for me. I have also heard they have a new release available for download Messmo v1.2.2J2ME. Has anybody tried out?